Monday, February 15, 2010

To those who lack love...

I say, "Let them eat cake..."

 Best bakery in Markham

"Dick Cake-in-a-box"

Real cream is a more than adequate Love substitution



Also, "Life is the flower for which love is the honey..."



I wish you all (even if you don't celebrate it) a Happy Valentine's Day and (to those who celebrate it) Happy Lunar New Year filled with cake, flowers, and possibilities! 



P.S. I'd be such a good boyfriend...

7 comments:

  1. You are making me hungry with this post. Damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish my house was that festive
    u had all that food to urself?!!

    at least my day wasn't bad. i had japanese lunch and got to try out those cool toilets and marble slab =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw happy valentine's. i love you man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cake... looks SO good! *drools* I want to get me some cake now :3

    ReplyDelete